Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Suspense, and a notice from the King

Suspense is different than silence, but without proper cues they sound about the same.

This is my cue to my players, I have something big in the works. This something will be a central point of the world in which they play.  It will be deadly.  It will be huge.

The King has issued a notice to the adventurous souls of Kamenal:
It has not been a short time since this Kingdom was reforged, and in this time we have made a glorious impact.  The Knights of my round table have for years quested to clear the world you live within of evils leftover from a different era.  Many glorious deeds have been done to this end.  Many a horror has threatened some bastion of my Kingdom, only to be smited by the combined forces of good.  For many years the Light of Rolar has shown brightly in the passions of you my subjects and yet you have managed to stand with the humility of Fin.  For this I am proud, for this is where we are now.  And this is where we need to be now.  Though my soul burns with the passion of Rolar, the church of Fin teaches humility and I will apply it here.  There is much work to be done to make this Kingdom the masterpiece it can and will be, and there is more work than the knights and myself can do.  I hereby call to those strong of sword and soul! Go out! Find evil! And rid the world of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment